Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pearl Jam Review

Marc and I had some friends come into town for the Pearl Jam show. Our seats were pretty good and sat a few rows behind our friends, which was nice. Another set of friends got to hang out in one of the suites. I have seen better PJ shows, but I wasn't disappointed at all. They played 31 songs:

Hard To Imagine, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Do The Evolution, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Evacuation, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Am Mine, I Got Id, Daughter, Light Years, Even Flow, Green Disease, You Are, U, Who You Are, Why Go

Encore 1 Comatose, Sad, Given To Fly, Come Back, Grievance, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2 No More, Last Kiss, Crazy Mary, Alive, All Along The Watchtower, Yellow Ledbetter

The only song that I hated was Last Kiss, I never want to hear that song at a show. The crowd participation was good, probably one of the reasons they played so many songs.

Check out some of the pictures from the show:





If you want to see all the concert pics, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you