Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

'Something' surfaced this weekend and Marc and I decided to head to Pittsburgh for the annual Mother's Day cook out. My mom and I started the day with brunch at Eat-n-Park, then we came back to the house to prepare for the rest of the family to get there. It really is a blessing to have such a wonderful family. We always have such a great time with each other. A few highlights included:

1)Having the best mom - ever!
2)Great burgers
3)Watching the nephews learn new things
4)The Director's Cut
5)Sitting around the fire
6)Taking a ton of pictures, click here to see them

Side note: Have you ever heard the sound clip "Kerpal--You kicked my dog"? (its like a Jerky Boy skit, but I don't think they did it). Anyway, if you have heard the clip, you too, will think this video is funny. If you haven't, well, then you will think I make my nephew say weird things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you