Monday, June 02, 2008

This Weekend

Michelle, Dennin and Joey (Dennin's friend) came to town this weekend. Dennin is leaving to live with his dad in Hawaii in a couple weeks, so it was really nice to spend some time with him. We were going to go Six Flags or Kings Dominion on Saturday, but the AM weather held us back from our dreams. So, we just hung out in the AM, went to Relay For Life (did some laps for Mammal and Granola) in the afternoon, then to dinner and a movie.

We went to see The Strangers. Let me just say that I get scared easily, so don't gauge the scariness of this movie on me. I am not going to lie, it had me on the edge of my seat and I actually screamed out loud in the the theatre. Not sure how scary it would be sitting on your couch (as a dvd rental). I use to think that you only needed to see 3D movies and action movies in the theatre. However, I am adding thrillers to that list.

Here is a picture from Relay for Life


If you can believe it, I didn't take many pictures from this past weekend. But click here to see them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics, and a special Thanks to Iseral and my family for the Relay For Life. It makes me feel so special.

The Mammal

June 03, 2008 5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you