Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Broke Every Finger On My Left Hand

Marc and I have been playing Guitar Hero as dinner cooks. This seems to be the routine these days when we get home from work. Its a solid 20 minutes of G.H. time. I just noticed there are bonus tracks on the game and decided to try one (on Guitar Hero 3). The bonus track was Dragonforce's "through the fire and flames". Marc and I are at the medium level (you guitar hero fans know what I am talking about). We didn't get 'boo-ed' off the stage, but our hands almost fell off. I am not a huge fan of this type of music. However, you have to give credit to them for their speed. I would say they are three times as fast as Metallica (who I do like).

There HAS to be some kind of trick that I don't know about in this game. I guess I am going to have to consult my 14 year old nephew.

Here is a video of someone playing this song (many levels up from where I am). One day, I can only hope to be this good--ha ha ha



Seriously, if you have the trick to playing this fast, let me in on the secret!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you