Sunday, May 04, 2008

RIR

The traveling NASCAR group made a stop at Richmond International Raceway this weekend. We could not have asked for better weather or better company. The day started at Hooters for lunch. Not my first choice for lunch, but considering I was the only lady in the group, I didn't have much say. We continued the trek down to Richmond to find that 'our' parking lot was full. But the owner remembered me from a couple years ago and made room for us and another car park. See, my love of tractors comes in handy.

This is a picture from a few years ago and the owner remembered it.

We all hung out, played corn-hole, beer pong and listened to music. What a great day! The first half of the race was very boring (not the norm at this track, then things picked up during the second half. I am a little sad that we don't have another race trip set up for the rest of the season.

To see pictures of the race, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you