Monday, March 31, 2008

I Know.. I Know..

I have fallen off the face of the Earth, its been weeks since I have posted. I have received emails asking of my where abouts. I just need to download, edit and upload pictures. I have stories of Seattle, pictures of puppies, bar news, etc.

I do have news. Marc and I are expecting a new addition to our home. Its been a very long time and we have had numerous discussions about this said addition. We are expecting new furniture! FINALLY, we are getting a new game-room couch and a new recliner. In a way, I am a little sad. I got a hand-me-down couch from my Aunt JoAnn, when I first moved to Indianapolis and got my own place. This couch was a hand-me-down of hers. I am not sure how long she had the couch or how long the owners before that had it. But I have had it for 10 years. It has done a fantastic job through the years, but its time to let go. There is something about your first couch, don't you think? Anyway, I am hoping that someone can benefit from it. We are donating it to Good Will, its still in decent shape (after I reupholstered it).

Tuesday, we will enjoy the wonders of a new couch and a new recliner (for Marc). I am SOOO excited!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand - there is definitely something about your first couch. Rocky doesn't have the same nostalgic memories about ours because it gave him a hernia, but I will always remember it fondly. (The couch, not the hernia.) I'll look forward to photos of the new addition(s)!

March 31, 2008 9:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, first, it's been 3 weeks since your last blog, not one. Second, don't SCARE me like that!! Happy to see some blogs and for your new arrival!! ;)

Happy baseball season!!

JSF

April 01, 2008 8:19 AM

 
Blogger JoAnn said...

Amy now you have nothing to remember me by =O(
Do you need a Lazyboy recliner? Only 3 years old...Great shape and does all the tricks .swivels..glides...reclines.
Its in the bedroom anytime you want it..

April 01, 2008 9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post pics of the new couch and LazyBoy!!

April 01, 2008 9:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 02, 2008 2:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you