Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Am At It Again

After seeing the Clemente jersey I framed, a friend of mine asked if I could frame her boyfriend's Sean Taylor jersey. I told her I would most definitely do it for her. I then found out that it was not just the jersey, her boyfriend had a couple (memorial) towels that she wanted me to put into the frame. Now its turned into more of a collage of Sean Taylor memorabilia.

Considering all the elements that needed to go into the frame, I think it turned out pretty good. I hope her boyfriend likes it!

If anyone has framed a jersey, I would love to hear some tips/tricks. I think Marc wants me to frame a jersey for him now. Well, that is if he can get Mattingly to sign a jersey.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! I think you have the beginning of a nice little side business here...

March 05, 2008 10:09 PM

 
Blogger gayngry said...

Good Job! I'll be sure to include this talent in your development actions.

March 06, 2008 8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you