Saturday, March 01, 2008

Eight Great Dane Pups and Me

Marc and I went to see some friends today. Our original plan was to head over, visit a little, see their puppies, then head to lunch and see Semi-Pro. One hour turned into 7 hours. We got into some beers, Rock Band and puppy watching. John, Danny, Marc and I had some rockin' jam sessions. I am pretty sure we need to get Rock Band. Anyway, it was a lovely unexpected day, mostly spawned from me not wanting to leave the puppies. Most of you know, I love animals. If the animals happen to be babies, WATCH OUT. I can't even handle myself. The puppies are 3 weeks old. I believe their eyes just started opening up and they walk like really drunk old men. Completely adorable. At one point, all eight pups were sleeping on my lap. It made me absolutely insane. Listen to this one little pup snore.

It will be two more weeks until I see these little guys. They will be twice their size and running around like crazy. I can't wait!

Look how cute:




If you want to see all 300 pictures and videos I took, take a look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute for words Amy. so when are u getting one? lol

-JSF

March 02, 2008 9:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! The snoring video has YouTube written all over it and I love the feeding frenzy, too.

March 05, 2008 10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you