Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Am I The Last One?

I am the last one in the Renkes-Lovelady household to get an mp3 player. Marc usually ends up with the electronic toys (mp3 players, satellite radio, etc). I lied, I get the cameras and Marc gets the music gadgets. Nonetheless, I finally got a music gadget. I have been fighting the power for a long time and not wanting to give into the iPod craze. I was like the old woman still renting a phone from the phone company. The days of creating cds for myself are over. Its been a long time coming. I blame a friend of mine that has an awesome travel speaker set for his iPod. I saw the speakers and wanted one. Call it an early B-day gift, call it a really nice gesture, call it I have a great husband.

Here is my new toy. Now, if I can just learn how to work the thing.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations Amy!! Welcome to the club. I thought XM Radio was great. Sill like it of course, but I seem to use my IPod more than anything. Enjoy it!! p.s. tell me more about those speakers. i want some!! do they come in white or silver? thx!!

July 11, 2007 8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you