Friday, June 29, 2007

It certainly has been awhile..

I have been told, from my two faithful readers, that I have been slacking on the blog. Its true. Marc and I went to San Diego from a work conference last week. The week before that, I was very busy at work. That left very little time to write about anything.

Since Marc had to work the booth and I attending sessions all day, that left us with the evenings to play. San Diego has a great variety of restaurants, which Marc and I took advantage of. There is something about being in 75 and sunny weather that makes you want to have some beers.

*Note: When I was not drinking Guinness in San Diego, my back up beer was Fat Tire (for those of you that don't think I drink anything else).

We took the red eye Friday, so we went to Sea World during the day. I am 31 years old and I have never been to Sea World until now. I was impressed not only by the animals, but with the landscaping and cleanliness of the park.

I posted some San Diego pictures on my picasa site. Here are some of my favorites:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

3 faithful readers. My friend works with the dolphins at Sea World SD.

June 29, 2007 1:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this faithful reader is glad to see your back!!

July 02, 2007 12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet another faithful reader who enjoys your blog!

July 11, 2007 9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you