Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Great day to play ball !!


If you live in the DC area, do you remember playing softball in the summer when its not extremely hot and humid? In the 7 years that Marc and I have been here, we have always played ball in the extreme heat. That is, until yesterday. It was 80 degrees and sunny, no humidity and a slight breeze. It was an absolute glorious day to play ball. Ironically, I didn't even play. I sat out and kept score because we had a lot of players show up. I didn't even mind, I got to watch the game, tell people where to play and sit back and relax. We won 26 - 7, I can't believe how great our team hit (maybe it was the weather), Marc hit 3 home runs!

What a great day to play ball.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! You smoked the other team? Who did you play, Mrs. Smith's Kindergarten class??? Glad to see at our age, we're still out playing Amy!! (lol) Did you say you want to run?????

July 03, 2007 2:35 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I DO want to run, just MUCH slower than the old days.

July 03, 2007 4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you