Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I am going to try this again--

For all 3 people that read this blog, I am putting something back out on the table. For the love of all that is holy, will you please watch "The Devil and Daniel Johnston". I still can't believe this guy's story. There are points in the documentary that you may want to turn it off, but DON'T. I have a feeling that you will have the same reaction to him as I do. I want to punch him in the face, then I want to give him a big hug. I am not going to lie. I have a Daniel Johnston T-shirt and I am not afraid to wear it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where does one find this gem?

June 07, 2007 8:55 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

It may be on On-Demand or Blockbuster/Netflix should have it. Do yourself a favor and watch it. Let me know if you feel the same way (you want to punch him then hug him).

June 07, 2007 9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you