Tuesday, July 03, 2007

From now on...


I know where I will be every Sunday from 10:00 - 4:00. Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, that is where. Last Sunday, Marc and I had brunch at Clyde's, I forgot how much I enjoyed that wonderful meal of food. We started off with the buttermilk biscuits with strawberry rhubarb butter. Marc said they were the best biscuits he has ever had and I would agree. They were so delightful, I found the biscuit chef and told him I loved his work. I had a cup of minestrone soup, made from fresh veggies from Clyde's garden, it was bursting with flavor. I ordered the french toast, which was an enormous piece of bread that filled the plate and filled my mouth with cinnamony goodness. Marc had the oatmeal pancakes which were a pure delight. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to brunch on Sunday, you really will not regret it.

And I am done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm... Brunch...

July 03, 2007 3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please put Clyde's on the list for the next time my lovely husband and I visit - YUM!

July 11, 2007 10:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you