Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Camera: Tested at Yankees/Os Game

If you can even believe it, my old Sony (only 1.5 years) broke. I don't know if it's due to dropping it a couple times or from the sheer volume of pictures I took with it. We didn't buy the support package for the camera and figured it would be over $100 to fix it. So, we bought a new one.

I got the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H3 (8MP, 10X optical zoom, ISO 3200).

I was thinking of a digital SLR, but I am just not ready for that yet. Plus, I like the ability to take mini videos and that is not an option with the SLR. The H3 is an advanced point and shoot and I love it so far. I especially like the 10X zoom and the fact that I can change lenses.

If you check out the pictures, you will see what I am talking about the quality of the zoom (this is without the telescopic lense--can't wait to try that). We had decent seats (a few rows from the third base line in left field), but we were still pretty far from the infield.

Check these pictures out:




If you want to see the rest of the pictures, click here.

The Yankee game was fun. It poured the entire way up to Baltimore and the entire way back to NOVA. However, it cleared up for the game (until the 8th inning). Marc and I went to the game with a couple friends and ended up seeing a couple other people up there. It was a delightful trip, great turn out to the game and I got to test the new camera. We finished the day with dinner at Rio Grande (love the salsa).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you