Sunday, April 08, 2007

I am concerned about two things:

1.) I am scared and nervous about the Yankees pitching. None of the starting pitchers have gone more than 4-5 innings. There is only one way for the pitching to go from this point (it better be up).

2.) I am afraid for anyone that has NOT seen Blades of Glory. Do yourself a favor, watch it, buy it, lock it up for a year and watch it again. Marc and I have to go back and watch it again in the theaters, we can't wait 3 months for it to come out on dvd.

Memorable quotes from Chazz Michael Michaels:
* Personal philosophy: Clothing optional
* It makes my hair shine like the Belt of Orion
* Whoever invented rope was a real a-hole
* Here's what a skater's body looks like.... go ahead drink it in


Please for the love of Pete--go see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn said...

I agree we saw this movies and I couldn't stop laughing..Its a keeper.

April 09, 2007 6:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you an official here? 'Cause you've officially given me a boner.

April 12, 2007 4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you