Thursday, April 05, 2007

Man or Mouse?

A group of us went to happy hour last night to get some food, have some drinks and watch some baseball. Regardless if you like baseball or not, most people think of hot dogs and beer as the staple while watching the sport. I will repeat HOT DOGS and BEER. I have to interrupt myself real quick. It was really weird to see Jaret Wright in an Orioles uniform last night. OK, back to my point. 8:00 PM rolls around and the Boston (booooo) game starts. IZ decides its time to order food. Here is the dialogue:

Iz (to bartender): Hey, can I get some Lettuce Wraps?
Bartender: Yep, let me put that order in.
Marc (to IZ): Nothing says baseball like Lettuce Wraps and Beer!!!

(Maybe you just had to be there to hear it)


Let me warn you---the new rage this year may be Lettuce Wraps, Beer and Baseball. Rock on with your Lettuce Wrap self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you