Friday, March 16, 2007

Planes / First couple days in Hawaii

If I never have to be on another plane in my life, that would be fine with me. The plane ride to the Aloha State sucks the big one (sorry to put it so bluntly). Seriously, I am not kidding.

Guess what Marc and I are doing today? Taking a plane ride to Maui. Even though this trip will be 30-40 minutes, it still makes me cringe.

Besides the plane ride, everything thus far has gone smooth. We are having a grand time. We even got upgraded to a deluxe ocean view suite upon on arrival, aren't they nice!

We went to a luau last night, it was from 4:30 - 10:00. Can I just tell you that many a Mai Tai were consumed during that time. As Ray would say, "when in Rome, be a Roman".

Here are a couple pictures of our first couple days.

View from plane near San Francisco:


View from room in Oahu:


Breakfast of Macadamia Nut Pancakes, Bacon and Pineapple...yum:


A few cocktails poolside at the hotel:


My pretty flowers at the Luau:


This is what happens when you have one too many fruity drinks...


This was the first couple days....
Check back later for a St. Patty's Day update. I am nervous. Especially if you know what happened last year. All I have say is 'Iz' will not be around, so Marc and I shouldn't pass out this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you