Saturday, March 17, 2007

Maui

The flight to Maui was a pure delight. We were suppose to leave Oahu at 1:45 PM and get to Maui around 2:15. However, we were able to jump on an earlier flight and get to Maui before we expected. We picked up our yellow Jeep Wrangler. I am not sure why we got a Jeep. I guess we thought it would be 'cool' to take our day trips in. After our first ride in it, we are double guessing our decision. Its small, loud, my hair is a mess, and its not so easy to get the windows and top on and off. But at least we look cool!!!

Here are a few pictures of our first day in Maui.

Drive from airport to the Westin:

Flower at our hotel:


On the beach, before the sunset:



My cute husband on the beach:


Sunset:


Ahhh..nothing like a bath before bed:


Forgot to mention I put bubbles in a whirlpool tub, uh oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you