Thursday, April 19, 2007

Am I Beating A Dead Fox?

I wonder when I will reach the point when I will stop picketing for a Fennec Fox. Can anyone out there help me convince Marc that we should be a Fennec Fox family. OK, so we will be a three cat-one Fennec Fox family, but I am alright with that. If we ever get a Fennec Fox, I will name him/her "Slipper". My nephew (when he was little) wanted a nickname, he asked us all to call him "Slipper". That story (of the nickname) was rehashed the other day and it made me laugh.

If you haven't seen them before, here are their cute little faces:

2 Comments:

Blogger x-lackadaisical said...

The upside is if we do get one of those things, we dont have to worry about getting direct tv, because I am pretty sure if you position their heads correctly, we can get 170 satellite channels.

April 19, 2007 9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe pick up those far off ET communications.

April 24, 2007 6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you