Friday, January 12, 2007

Marc's Knee


This is a knee and some ligaments (not Marc's knee). During your lunch hour, click on the picture to enlarge!!!

Marc has been having some problems with his right knee. Its been happening more and more as of late, the obvious thing was to go to the doctors. The doctor did some movement tests and found that the knee cap was not out of place. Marc didn't think it was his knee cap, but something is out of whack (if his knee keeps popping out of place). The doctor said he may have a minor tear in his ligament. Now, I am not a doctor and don't get paid the big bucks. Instead, I make maps and don't make any money. But mark my word, Marc will be back at the doctors for another knee check in the near future. There is definitely something out of whack, since this keeps happening. Poor Marc ;-(

Note: As you may know, I am a total needle-phobe and hate going to the doctors. But the above picture is rather interesting to me, go figure?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everytime I look at this picture I think of sagging old ladies boobs

January 16, 2007 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

eeewwwwww

January 16, 2007 1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you