Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We Triumphed!


Marc and I are watching Lord of the Rings (the fellowship). Its on the big screen and its loud (is there any other way to watch this movie). Anyway, right after I posted the entry about the garbage, I heard a plastic bag outside. I am actually amazed at myself. Seriously, the TV was blasting. I kinda felt like the Aunt Bethany when she hears the squirrel in the tree on Christmas Vacation. Good News! We triumphed. We won the battle. Our neighbor parked his car right up by our lawn and had a broom/dust pan in hand with a plastic bag. I think we all won here. He learned a valuable lesson tonight. He will always remember to secure his garbage cans (especially after Christmas). And Marc and I, well, we won't have broken backs from picking up hundreds of packing peanuts. It truly is a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you