Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tip o' The Hat

Most of you know that I often "tip my hat" to people. I tip it for several reasons; have a good day tip, thank you tip, you hit the nail right on the head tip, sure go get me a guinness tip, etc. No, I do not really wear a Top Hat (although I would love to). But keep in mind, the Top Hat is my hat of choice, when you see me 'tipping'.

A good friend of mine has a two month old adorable baby daughter, Taylor. He showed me this picture he took over the Holiday and I knew I had to post it. This kid is going to do amazing things in life. Want to know why I say that? She is tipping her hat at an early age. Seriously, are you kidding me? She is tipping her hat (and secretly saying thanks for changing my diapers)!!

I tip my hat to Taylor!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a CUTE kid!!!! And I thank you!!!!

January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you