Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Return of Andy Pettitte to the Bronx

The Yanks received some great news over the weekend. Andy Pettitte is returning to the Bronx. My early prediction was Pettitte would come back to the Yankees only if Clemens would retire or they (Clemens and Pettitte) would both be back in the Bronx. I would love to have both of them back in pinstripes. Not sure how Torre would use all the starting pitchers (it would be a 6 man rotation). Like every year, the Yanks always have a couple pitchers go down. I feel like you can never have enough pitching!

There has been some great moves by teams in the off season. I already can't wait for the season to start.
The only thing I don't like about Andy is the little vein that swings out of his elbow when he pitches. It makes me want to get sick a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger SGCL said...

Hey thanks! I really wanted to gag whilst reading your bloggings.

December 13, 2006 2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you