Thursday, November 30, 2006

It begins...

Many of you know the day after Thanksgiving, the arm and leg go into my trunk. If you don't know, this is what I am talking about.



I have been doing this for years and years (shout out to Aunt JoAnn for getting me started). I really think her and I may be the only people in the world to have this Christmas tradition.
Its a lot of fun to see people's reactions to it. I have had people take pictures, honk their horns and give me a thumbs up, old women yell at me, people report a murder, and kids laugh and/or cry. I don't really think Christmas would be the same without the arm and leg.

If you see me on the road, give me a honk!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Santa put you on the naughty list or something?

December 01, 2006 4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MANY PRAYERS SAID

December 06, 2006 7:37 AM

 
Blogger JoAnn said...

Thank you for carrying on the tradition of Santa in my trunk....(till we get what we want) LOL.

December 18, 2006 6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you