Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Little Turkey Fun

Thanksgiving morning, Vicki and I decide to open up a couple bottles of champagne and OJ. I could not touch the raw bird, so Vicki cleaned him out and put him in the pot. My job was to make the herb rub for him and cut up oranges, lemons, and onions to stuff him with. It was team work let me tell ya. Here is a picture of the bird before we cooked him. Once I get the pictures from Vicki and Jane, I will post the 'after' picture.



Before we got to this point, we (when I say 'we', I mean Vicki) had to grab the guts out. I will not mention what she did with the liver, but this was our attempt to resuscitate the heart.

Too many mimosas + video camera =

Note: You need volume

Vicki's acceptance speech for making it into the blog:

I’d like to THANK…my mom & dad, brother, sis-in-law, my 3 nephews, my best friends Amy & Marc, GT for giving me the time off to make this happen, and last but not least god…without him, I would have never made it to where I am today… ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you