Monday, December 18, 2006

The Blue Butterfly

Marc and I watched "The Blue Butterfly" Sunday night. The movie caught my eye because there was only two on the shelf. I tend to go right for these movies (not sure why). I give this movie 3.5 stars. Mostly for the scenes shot in the Costa Rican rain forest.

Its based on a true story, The Blue Butterfly tells the story of a terminally ill 10-year-old boy whose dream is to catch the most beautiful butterfly on Earth, the mythic and elusive Blue Morpho. His mother persuades a renowned entomologist to take them on a trip to the jungle to search for the butterfly, leading to an adventure that will transform their lives (IMDB).

Marc Donato (Pete Carlton), who plays David Marenger (the character the story is based on), looks a little like Wentworth Miller (Prison Break). FYI: I only think Wentworth is cute in Prison Break, not so much in his past performances. Don't you think the kid could be Wentworth's brother?

Again, Wentworth (because I like to say Wentworth) is a delight to watch on tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you