Monday, September 25, 2006

Tradition @ Iguana Joes

If you ever visit Aruba and find yourself downtown. Do yourself a favor and go to Iguana Joe's. They have a delicious jerk chicken sandwich and glorious carafe half-liter drinks. I. Joe's has a rather large selection of these concoctions, but my favorite is Grandma Joe's Pink Lemonade. Marc and I have a tradition. *Correction: The tradition started with Sara*, Mark McL, Marc and myself. When you order a carafe, you have to make a funny face and get your picture taken with your drink. I know it's a little silly. Nonetheless, after you have a couple drinks, you don't even care.

I wish I was back on the island making funny faces ;-(

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want to be honest about who's tradition that really is. Don't lie, who started it?

September 26, 2006 10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you