Monday, September 11, 2006

Get the Led out...

Friends of ours, Andy and Dr. Kerry, were in town this weekend. It was great (as usual) to see them. I have to start out by saying, Andy is one of the nicest guys I have ever met (seriously, ever met). But at times, he comes up with some rather funny comments and/or questions. This weekend was no exception. The "Best Question of the Weekend" Award goes to Andy. Congratulations!!

Andy: Who sings Stairway to Heaven? Is it the Scorpions?
Marc: No, Led Zeppelin sings that one (only one of the most famous rock songs in history).

Note: Picture was taken many moons ago.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this what passes for acceptable blog-terial? I expect a little more from "Maybe I do and Maybe I do"

September 11, 2006 9:02 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

My answer to you is "maybe it is and maybe it is". Come on, the SCORPIONS!!! Its is definitely blog-terial. Ha Ha Ha

September 11, 2006 10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Andy! The world is a better place with him in it!

September 12, 2006 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you