Thursday, September 07, 2006

Possible celebrity look-alikes? You tell me...

We all know there are celebrity look-alikes in this world. Since I have known Marc, I've heard he resembles Matt Damon, Kevin Bacon (ha ha) and most recently Heath Ledger (suggested by Julia V.). That is a compliment for sure. So, I decided to post a few pics of the two. You can be the judge.

Then we have one of the best shots ever. I mean this is a doozie! I have managed to make Mark 'Mc'Laughlin look like Madonna. Thoughts?

One time in Aruba, someone said Mark 'Mc'Laughlin looked like Fred Savage. Maybe he does..and maybe he does.

You know it, I know it, we all know that Ray looks like Bernie

Lastly, some say I look like Liv Tyler. I sometimes don't believe them (I wish I did). You be the judge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GALS COULD BE SISTERS

September 08, 2006 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

That would mean I would always have tickets to Aerosmith concerts! Not to mention we would be loaded!

September 08, 2006 11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you