Monday, September 11, 2006

You can do it.. Just a couple more days!

Marc and I are working like looney bins this week. We have a lot to do before we leave for Aruba. We probably will not find time to pack until midnight on Thursday. We just have to keep thinking the pay off is '10 days of all of the above'. My mom and Ray will be joining us this year. The planets have aligned and it is finally going to happen (maybe it has something to do with pluto getting bullied out). If anyone is looking for us, we will be here. Want a Bag-o-Sand or a Balashi?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time!!! Drink a Balashi for me and say "hi" to our bartender friend........

September 13, 2006 4:52 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

You love Balashi. I will tell Denis you said "well hello".

September 13, 2006 9:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy, Just what REALLY went down with aka Dallas????? Come Clean

October 04, 2006 7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you