Monday, January 14, 2008

Guitar Hero

We had a little dinner party on Friday that led to Guitar Hero. Seriously, anyone who does not like this game is a liar and a thief (thief only follows liar because it sounds good). We hooked up PS2 to our big TV. This was a genius move! Guitar Hero is better played on a 50 inch Plasma than a 25 inch older tv. Its a whole new world. My nephew (13yr) would be so proud of us. Marc and I need to get the wireless guitar so we can play each other. Dare I mention that Marc and I want to get "Rock Band".

Anyway, the night ended with Marc and 'the Vibe' playing Freebird while sitting on a couple bar stools, only to kick the bar stools over at the end of the song (you know the part). It was a very fitting way to end the evening.

Toast: To Dinner Parties and Guitar Hero!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you