Monday, December 03, 2007

Steelers vs Bengals

GO STEELERS! Does it get any better than spending a day with family at Primanti Brothers, a couple drinks at Bar Louie, then go to a Steelers game (and win). Well, that is what Marc and I did Sunday and it was glorious. We totally lucked out and sat under an overhang, which was wonderful because it rained the entire time. It wasn't as cold as we thought it would be either.



Next week will be a very tough game against the Patriots, but I have faith. Here is a little secret about Marc and I. I always think 'my' team will win, whether its baseball or football. Marc always thinks they will lose. I guess that way, he sets himself up for a loss and is surprised if they win. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Look at the rest of the pictures on Picasa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you