Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hello, Miss Moneypenny...

(spoken in your best Sean Connery accent).


This is a picture of Marc's grandpa. If you ask me, he looks like he should have a pair of smoking guns from a fight with Wyatt Earp. Truth be known, this photo is from 1968. I've always thought of his grandpa as a handsome man and that he looks like Sean Connery. I think you would agree with me (from the picture above).

How in the world did he get his mustache to do that? Was it some kind of mustache cream? Is there even such thing as mustache cream?

All I know is, I LOVE IT!!!

I would like to make a general announcement, I am a tiny bit upset that I have never seen this picture before. If I were a part of the Hoy family, I would pass this picture out to everyone I meet. Actually, I am a part of the Hoy family now (through marriage), maybe I will start doing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad will love this entry! We had a large version of this on the wall in our basement "bar" for years. It has always been a favorite. He doesn't have email, but I'll be sure he gets to see it. What fun.

December 06, 2007 11:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still have that big picture stored in our basement - I'll bring it out next time you're here, Amy. I remember people commenting at the time on his resemblance to Sean Connery. He'll love it!

December 06, 2007 11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you