Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its A Christmas Miracle

The Hobbit, my favorite of the J.R.R. Tolkien novels, will be made into a movie. I was so sad to hear the movie was a 'no go', but now its back on (a true Christmas miracle). Fans of the movie will have to wait several years for the release, I am sure it will be worth the wait. Now I want to hope for a snowy day, curl up on the couch and watch all three LOTR movies. Think I can't sit on the couch for 9 hours, test me!

Speaking of curling up to watch a movie, I guess I can pass on the LOTR movies and settle for 'the Sound of Music'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's more than a miracle, it's a little bit of Heaven...I've done the 11 hour couch trip and it was awesome.

December 18, 2007 4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you