Monday, December 03, 2007

Seamus Kennedy

I look forward to Seamus, almost as much as I do Jimmy Buffett these days. I am not a lick of Irish, but I love to be surrounded by happy table pounding people, Irish music and Guinness. A group of us had dinner and listened to Seamus Saturday night at the Harp and Fiddle in Pittsburgh. I am not sure what it is, but every show we go to, Seamus picks on either Marc or myself. This time, Marc wore a Yankee hat and caught a lot of sh*t from Seamus. Who knew Seamus was a Red Sox fan. This song was played specifically for Marc, by Seamus.

Side Note: I only captured this video because I wanted to show Iz and a couple other Boston fans. It was awful to hear the song, but rather funny. I prefer Red Sox Suck in place of Yankees.

See other Seamus Pictures on the Picasa Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you