Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Big Game..


Many, if not all of you, know that I am not a fan of college football. I do, however, know the 'big game' is this weekend--Michigan vs Ohio State. I guess it determines the fate of Michigan in a bowl game (or something like that). Its not as big of a rivarly as the Yanks and Sox, but a rivarly nonetheless. Marc, as you know, is a Michigan fan, some other folks in our family cheer for Ohio State (HAVE NO IDEA WHY). Anyway, I think we need this flag fying on Saturday. I really don't care who wins, but since my lovely husband likes Michigan (plus they have better uniforms), that is where my good vibes will be sent.

GO Blue!

3 Comments:

Blogger x-lackadaisical said...

You're My Boy Blue!!!

November 15, 2007 2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bleed Black and Gold and NO College football colors

November 15, 2007 3:12 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

does anonymous = mammal?

November 15, 2007 4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you