Thursday, September 06, 2007

6th Annual Tubing Trip / Party Recap:


I am hear to talk about the tubing trip, which means I survived the raging river one more year. We could not have asked for a better day. It was mid 80s, absolutely no humidity, not a cloud in the sky and the river was like bath water. We packed up our XX gatorades, sunny Ds, and juice mixtures and headed down the potomac. There were several tubing virgins joining us this year, hopefully they will all return next year. Every year, we have one person that can not stay in the tube, this year it led to a Hasselhoff moment. We only had a couple minor injuries this trip (Jenn and Iz), but nothing a beer and band-aid couldn't fix.

As usual, most people crashed after tubing (during the shower sessions). The party picked back up a couple hours later. We had quite the array of games going on: cornhole, flip cup, beer pong, pool and cards. I felt like we all regressed to college days with some of the games (come on, we had to finish the keg). I believe everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves, I know Marc and I did.

We'll see you next summer for the 7th annual tubing trip.

Note: There are talks about having a cornhole/flip cup tourney this fall, do I hear any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you