Thursday, August 09, 2007

Home Away From Home


Its semi-official. It may come to a surprise to people, but Marc and I are headed back to Aruba (Oct 5 - 14). I know...I know, we should try new places. We have actually, we went to the Dominican Republic and Hawaii. We just like to relax in Aruba. We will be able to catch the last part of Poker Week and be there for our 5th Anniversary on the 12th. Its a win-win for everyone.

So, if anyone would like to join, meet us at the Playa Linda.

Thank you for your continued support.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I would go back in a heartbeat just for the pool, the pasta, and the steakhouse we had dinner at!!! I'm jealous!! Maybe in 08 or 09!! Depends, Amy may have a bundle by then......

August 13, 2007 10:14 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I know, I can't wait to go and EAT! If Marc and I have a bundle of joy in 08 or 09, maybe Aunt JSF would like to go on vaca with us to babysit? ;-)

August 15, 2007 10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babysitting for bundles in Aruba? Sign me up!!

August 15, 2007 11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you