Thursday, May 17, 2007

I NEED a HERO!

A handful of ladies got to see a pre-screening of SHREK the THIRD last night (only because we know someone important). We had a few drinks before the show, a couple of very lucky people got to hear me sing "I need a hero" over the phone. Half of the group thought the song was from Flashdance, while the other half (the right half) thought it was from Footloose. Take a look for yourselves--here is the soundtrack....

The show was really funny, I'm glad I got a chance to see it. We then headed back to the same bar for a couple more drinks. I left early because we were in the company of some little people and got nervous. A girl we were with (I will call her Peroni) made friends with them, knitted them hats and shoes and did shots with them. All-n-All, it was a delightful time and fun was had by all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me a chance to guess correctly!!! I enjoyed participating in your reindeer games!!!

May 17, 2007 2:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It was playing during the tractor racing scene in "Footloose," if memory serves right...

May 17, 2007 3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what i told the girls on the phone when I guessed!!! I should have knows 80's Girl Kathryn would know that!!!-jsf (joy)

May 17, 2007 3:59 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

That is why we called the two of you, you know your 80s trivia.

Nice call!

May 17, 2007 9:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Kudos to us all for knowing such worthless trivia! :)

May 18, 2007 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you