Tuesday, February 13, 2007

LStaley loves BODOG


Many of you know that Marc plays Poker. He normally plays on PokerStars, lately he is trying BODOG. The name "BODOG" makes me chuckle. I can't chuckle too much, he just won $600.00 ($10.00 buy in). Maybe he will put some of his winnings into the Hawaii fund...ha ha ha.

Speaking of Hawaii, Marc and I decided to visit the Aloha State for our winter vacation. We are going for 2 weeks, 6 days at the Marriott Waikiki while on Oahu and 8 days at the Westin Kaanapali on Maui. I am a little nervous about this vacation. I feel like a shark is going to bite my leg off or I will fall into a volcano. I am sure once I get there, I will have a different opinion. The one thing I am NOT looking forward to is the flight. When I think about being on a plane for 10 hours, it makes me want to jam a shrimp fork into my eye.

Marc and I will have a blast. We are lucky enough to be there for St. Patrick's Day. I know this may be offensive to some people. But when I think of St. Patrick's Day, I think of Guinness and Irish folk music. We already found an Irish Pub on Maui.

I can't believe we will be off of work for 2 weeks. The last time we took that much time off of work, we were on our honeymoon in Aruba (Oh.. how I love Aruba). Maybe we can think of this trip as an early 5 year wedding anniversary gift.

Note: I can't wait to see these little guys:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you