Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Its the little things...

...little as a pea.

Marc went grocery shopping the other day to pick up a few staples; salads, chicken, tater tots, bread, etc. I didn't pay attention to everything he bought, as he put everything away by himself. Anyway, we made salads tonight and I went into the pantry to grab the croutons. I looked down and noticed there were peas on the shelf. BTW, Marc is not a fan of the little green veggie, but I love them. When he was out the other day, he picked me up some peas. I know many people would think this was not a big deal. But, I think its delightful. He loves me enough to buy me peas... it really doesn't get better than that. Who needs roses for Valentines days, when you can get a random act of peas on a normal calendar day. So sweet (and I am not talking about the peas).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you