Thursday, November 09, 2006

Confessional

Between House and Nip/Tuck, I watch Dancing with the Stars. I realize people may laugh at this (including Marc Renkes--he hates it), but for some reason, I love to watch ballroom dancing. Last night was an elimination night. I almost didn't watch it because I didn't want anyone to leave. I thought all three of the remaining guys were great (dancing-wise); Mario Lopez, Emmitt Smith, and Joe Lawrence.


Anyway, I kinda cried a little when Joey left. I shed a couple tears during Dancing with the Stars--Really?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok Amy. I love watching all of the dancing shows too! You are not alone!! This past Summer, I totally got hooked on the show "so you think you can dance?" on Fox. GO SLATER!!

November 10, 2006 8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you