Monday, September 25, 2006

It all comes to an end (at least for 6-8 months)

We topped of a great 10 days with an Italian dinner at the Azzurro. Dennis made sure we had the best seat in the house for the sunset. We started with some drinks, moved on to the caprese salad and antipasta, main course, dessert, then limoncello. After dinner, we sang with the Italian singer they have at the restaurant. We must have done at least 10 songs with him. We had the entire place clapping and singing with us. I played the tambourine while the Italian played the guitar. He offered me a job to play with him. I think I am that good (ha ha ha). * See Mammal, the tambourine you bought me for Christmas really paid off.

Here are some pictures from the night (PS. Ray was a quarter lit).





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh.....Azzurro. NICE!!! Did u have the moster cheese wheel? Glad you all had a great time as always....

September 26, 2006 11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you