Saturday, November 01, 2008

Back From Vacation...Back To Reality

We left the 90 degree weather in Aruba and was welcomed by 50 degree weather in Virginia. Not such a great way to be welcomed home. I am fairly confident that I can speak for the group by saying fun was had by all. Hurricane Omar stirred up the water a bit and brought a little bit of rare rain to Aruba, but it wasn't enough to keep us in doors and it was only for a couple days. We are already planning another trip. Is February too soon to go back?

Here are a couple pictures from the trip:







I didn't take a lot of scenic pictures during this trip. Maybe its because I have taken so many during past trips. However, I did capture a lot of our bar outings. If you want to see more pictures, click here. I have to warn you, however, there are over 500 pictures. If you want to see more scenic pictures of aruba, check out my Picasa site for previous trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you