Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank You, Dr. Rhea

A friend of mine suggested Vick's Vapor rub on Marc. Marc HATES the stuff. I on the other hand, oddly, love it. I would seriously wear it as perfume, if I could. Nonetheless, we went to the store last night and bought new cough medicine and Vick's.

Here is my 'Thank You' message to the Doc.

Dear Dr Rhea,
Last night was the first night Marc got more than 2 hours of sleep (per night) in over a week. Could it be his cold is subsiding? Could it be the Vick's sweater I put on him last night? Either way, we are doing exactly what we did last night, tonight (two doses of Robitussin and a Vick's sweater). Aahh--the soothing smell of Vick's--I LOVE IT.

I do thank you for your continued medical support and advise.

I tip my hat to you, Dr. Rhea!

Rested,
Amy


PS. My eye is all better.

It truly is a wonderful day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May i make one more suggestion. I too am a true believer in Vick's Rub. Since I was a kid, it is a staple medicine in my family. It was mentioned to me last week by 4 different people to do the following in addition to the chest rub....

Coat your feet in vick's and put on two pairs of warm socks. i tried it. it works!! It makes sense as your feet have so many open pores and sweat a lot, the vicks gets into your system more quickly. I'm serious. try it!!

January 31, 2008 11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jsf...please, if you know Amy, she'll now take a bath in the stuff...Better buy stock in that Vick's Company

February 13, 2008 7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you