Saturday, January 20, 2007

Friday Night Dance Off

A group of us went to Bunker (formerly Champion Billards) in Leesburg, to see Gonzo's Nose (DC cover band). We got there around 6:30, ate dinner and had a few drinks before the band came on. I have to start off by saying, I didn't have a lot to drink. Actually, I have been on a drinking hiatus for about a month now. I am not sure what is going on, but at this point in time, I am over drinking. Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy a Guinness, just not in the amounts that I use to.

At any rate, we all had a blast. Some of us had more to drink than others. The drinking was responsible for things/events to become unruly. Some people that do not do shots, asked for shots. People that never dance, started to dance. It was quite delightful. As a result---dance off 2007.

This wasn't pretty, but it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you