Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Love Rudy

Warning: Graphic quotes will be discussed. Parents- do not read this entry.

I am heading to South Bend this weekend to visit a dear friend of mine, Joy. Another dear friend of mine (RW), lives about 2 hours south of South Bend. I got the idea to kill two birds with one stone and asked RW to drive up for the weekend. Marc wanted to see RW (and of course JSF) so, he wanted to go to. What did I just do? I invited a boys to a girls weekend. OH NO.

I started feeling bad and thought I ruined everyones weekend. Until I heard an awesome quote by someone I never met before, Susanne. I have a feeling I am going to like this lady.



This is what she said in response to the guys coming this weekend.

"Dude, this isn't Lillith Fair weekend. We aren't going to sit around in a circle looking at our vagina's with hand mirrors. We're going make some new friends, drink beer, watch football and have some laughs. Good times".

A 'cleaned up' version

"This isn't a 'Vagina Monologues' weekend were we are going to sit around in a circle discussing our feelings. This weekend is about friends coming together to have a good time. The more the merrier"

I had to share those quotes with you. I think they are awesome. I will probably be posting more quotes and pictures soon (if I make it home in one piece).

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

November 01, 2006 4:00 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Well Hello Alex...

November 01, 2006 4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog Amy. Can't wait to see you and everyone else. Like we always said..."the friends you make in college..." - JSF

November 01, 2006 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you