Thursday, October 26, 2006

Alice in Chains


Marc and I met up with some friends last night for the Alice in Chains show at the 9:30 club in D.C. It was an outstanding show, minus standing in a bad "traffic' place by the bar.

Brian, Marc and I were standing at the bar before the show started (getting drinks of course). Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone that looked really familiar. I told Brian and Marc that I thought this guy was either "Stat Boy" from PTI or "Andy Pettite". The man in question came to the bar next to us and ordered drinks. Here is the conversation:

Brian: Are you Stat Boy?
Tony: Yes, how are you? Shakes hands with all of us
Amy: Are you serious? You look a lot smaller in person. Then I continue to check his credit card as proof
Tony's friends: Laugh and say they hear that all the time.

If you are wondering who I am talking about, it is Tony Reali. Tony is on 'PTI' and 'Around the Horn'. Probably not a big deal to most people. But I watch PTI all the time, so it was fun to meet him.



Again, the show was awesome!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you