Monday, October 16, 2006

Does it get any better than this?

This Sunday topped off a great long weekend anniversary celebration. Marc and I used a gift certificate (Thanks Vicki) for Spa Minerale at Lansdowne Resort. It was very fancy and very relaxing. This was Marc's first professional massage. I am not allowed to get into details, Marc asked me not to divulge this information (possible manhood compromise). All I have to say is it involved slippers and a robe! If you want more details, I may be able to tell you outside of the blog. But for now, know it was a great experience. After the massage, we came home to the smell of chili cooking in the crockpot and football. Just what Marc needed to get his manhood back. Massage, Chili and Football---does it get any better than that?

1 Comments:

Blogger SGCL said...

Hey dude...nice slippers.

October 25, 2006 10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you