Friday, August 15, 2008

Champions!


The Harvey Balls, the company softball team that I coach, won the Division II championship last night. We won 11 - 0. It was an outstanding game and a remarkable show of defense. In addition, our team was voted for and won the Geep Fisher Award. This award is voted on, by teams in the league, for the display of the best sportsmanship and corporate spirit throughout the season. It really is an honor to win this award and means a great deal to me (and the team). There are so many great people that play in this league (over 30 teams). Its been a pleasure to have this group of people play for the Harvey Balls.

See ya on the diamond in '09.

4 Comments:

Blogger x-lackadaisical said...

i heard those guys are pretty good ballplayers

August 19, 2008 3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2008 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I told you you don't need me in the outfield...

August 22, 2008 12:37 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Brian, I will punch you in your face if you keep talking like that! ha ha ha

August 23, 2008 9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
and I thank you